Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Place To Call Home


This is our new home. Yes, a house. We are very excited to be out of an apartment. The outside of it isn't really much to look at, but the inside is great. It is 3100 sq ft, with four bedrooms (that means we can have company!), a very nice kitchen, and A YARD!!! That is one of the things I am most excited for. Ezra is going to be a much happier kid, and I can have a dog!!! It would take a really long time to give a whole picture tour on here, so I'll post a few at a time.







This is the kitchen, obviously, taken from the stairs.











This is the entry/dining room. to the left of it is the kitchen, and the front door is to the right.












Here is the kitchen again, and you can see the front door and stairs. Ben loves the dark wood..... I can live with it :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics of the new place!!!! WE can't wait to visit!!!