Thursday, October 19, 2006

Boys And Boxes

Well, this was the first official day of packing. It was tedious and exhausting. Two boys in the house and I'm out of boxes. Plastic bags are great, but you can only put so many plates in one before you start to get nervous. I'm out of bags now as well. I've decided it doesn't have to be the best packing job ever, after all we are only moving about fifteen minutes away.
Ezra hasn't caught on that there is a reason that I am putting things in boxes, and it's not just so he can take them back out. It makes it fun. For some of us anyway..... Just think, I want a dog too. No one has ever accused me of being overly intelligent.

2 comments:

Christopher55 said...

Use good boxes. I have discovered that some things never come back out after going into the "box."

The Big Red Dogs said...

Fortunalely we are only going about fifteen minutes, so a lot of things are just getting stuffed wherever they'll fit. I agree though, a lot of things didn't get to SD from WA this last time....