Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Boyfriend


I keep telling Amy (and everyone else I talk to on a regular basis really) that I've got a boyfriend. She says that's ok as long as I don't get too serious or move in next to him. (she has boyfriends too. Heath Ledger) Well, here he is. This is Trent Willmon, my new favorite country singer and just all round good cowboy.

He is coming to Rapid City next weekend, and you can bet I'll be there. Don't worry, Ben is going too.

There are lots of pictures on his website, if anyone else wants to fantasy date him too. trentwillmon.com

2 comments:

merebuff said...

I have a "boyfriend" too. He is Gary Lightbdy of Snow Patrol. He has blue eyes and a great Irish accent. But unlike you or Amy, I can move next to my boyfriend!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute boyfriend!!!!!