Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The oldest and youngest men in the family. My grandad, Frank, and my Wyatt. I wanted to let everyone know that I am headed for Polson Montana in the morning. My Grandad is in the hospital, and not doing well at all. There is bleeding in his brain, and it does not seem to be stopping. At this point the cause is unknown. There is a good chance this will be my last visit with him. The timing is very good though, and at the same time there is no good timing for something like this. The up side to it is that Ben had planned on taking time off while his parents were here visiting this weekend, that means he can take care of the boys and they don't have to spend a bunch of time in the car and a hospital room. You see a down side too~ I'll be gone when Eric and Susan get here. I'm hoping to be back Saturday, but in a case like this everything is a little unpredictable.
I guess the main purpose of this post is to ask for prayer. It's all a little hectic at the moment, but there's a plan for everything.

2 comments:

Adventure said...

I will pray for you piper and your family as well. I am really sorry about your granddad.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Thinking about you and your family. You will be in my prayers.