Monday, October 08, 2007

I'd just like to say that you all are so lucky to have this little blog to entertain you. I may have mentioned this a while back-like a year ago- I'm soooo not computer literate. This said, the reason for the stolen picture of the ipod-- I had an ipod, it also came into the picture about a year ago. (actually it was Bens 'thanks for having my baby' present to me after Wyatt came home) When we moved to our nice place here, the neighbors apparently thought they should have it and not me. So, it got stolen when they got into my car one night. Ben knows how much I absolutely love music, so as an anniversary present he got me a new ipod. That was three weeks ago. It stopped working. Completely. It wouldn't do anything no matter what. Needless to say I was a bit sad... So I called Apple* to talk to their tech support, only to be informed that the battery was dead! That Can't Be! I've Plugged It In! Turns out, tech support was right! The nano has no problem being plugged into the port on the front of your tower, but the classic thinks its too good for that, and prefers the back. The darn thing won't charge off the other port.... So, to any of you getting an ipod, the classic has to get plugged into the back. Save yourself the embarrassment, and time, and just do it.
Again, back to the part about you're fortunate I keep this thing up, yeah. I was on hold with tech support for 25 minutes to get told to charge the thing. That's the extent of my computer smarts... I'm sure I'm required to say that the picture was used with permission of _______, and the 'just do it slogan was used with permission-but it wasn't. So, Apple makes ipods, and Nike says 'just do it'.

No comments: