Monday, November 27, 2006

It's been quite a while since I just posted some random thoughts and a little bit of an update on our day-to-day life.
I think it's actually been since before our Spokane trip. So, here goes.
We are pretty much doing the same things that we were a while back. The boys are settling into the house pretty well, although I just moved Wyatt to his own room today, so we'll see how the night goes. I'm not too worried, he's a trooper.
We got two cats, Scratch and Sniff. Sorry, there was no prize for picking the names. It kinda fit them, because Scratch, the little yellow one is feisty, and Sniff is VERY nosy. I told Ben on our way home from picking them up that I felt like a normal person again, and he looked at me like I was just some crazy cat lady. Later, after he'd been watching them he said that he understood what I meant. It's been two years since either one of us has had a pet (the fish I killed don't count). We are both pet people, and it just seems to complete the picture. Now all we've got to do is acquire a couple thousand dollars in credit card debt and we'll be living the American dream..........
We are hoping to get to Spokane for New Years to see everyone, but at the moment it looks a little iffy. My dear old car is sick. Really, 247,889 miles and now it's gonna quit? I love my car. It was my first car, and it's been good to me. I'll put a picture of my beloved car on one of these days.
We are excited for Christmas, but a little sad too. It will be hard not to be with our families, but hopefully this is the last year it will be this way. Lots of pictures and phone calls are in the near future.....
I hope this caught everyone up a little, and that you could follow my scattered train of thought. I'm sure I'll post again soon.......... The Big Red Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am crossing my fingers and toes that you guys can make it for New Years!!!! It would be perfect!