Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Forgetful Me

This is how we spent our day-before-Thanksgiving. Climbing insane amounts of stairs. We went to Mt. Rushmore with Tim and Ashley, and Tim's parents. You can't see it in this picture, but there are LOTS of stairs. A little over a half mile of them actually. That might not seem that bad, but strap a couple kids to your body and you've got yourself a heck of a workout.

Most people would probably be home, cleaning, getting food ready, but not me. I was out hiking and forgetting that you can't thaw a turkey overnight. Yeah, I forgot the turkey. I know I know, TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!! Who forgets the turkey?! It all worked out, because the turkey that I'd bought to begin with turned out to be much too big for the frier (I'd like to point out that this was not actually my fault) and we had to get a smaller one anyway. So, as they say, all's well that ends well. I'll post soon and let you know if it ends well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the three of you together there makes me miss you even more!! You are a great mom!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love you bunches!! You know who