Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Friend Called Gregory


As far as I know, these are Partridges. I've never seen a bird like this before, and the folks who lived here before said they lived under the porch. (the birds, not the former residents) There is also a little bunny that lives under the porch, but he's too shy to get a picture of just yet. I've decided to call the bunny Gregory. Ezra was chasing him in the back yard earlier today. I think it won't be long before Gregory is more of a pet than anything. He actually hung around and let Ezra get close enough to stay interested in chasing him. Every now and then he comes up on the porch and looks in the windows, and I can't help but think that maybe Gregory is lonely too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Partridges? i think not you little fool...