Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yet Another Change Of Plans

So I've been posting about what our plans are recently, and if you haven't noticed, they seem to change a lot. Well, here we go again. We found a place in Wyoming, where Ben is working, and are planning on moving the first of February.
We are hoping that it is just temporary, since he recently put in applications for a transfer to Washington. In the meantime we'll be sharing a house with Tim and Ashley until we can all find something else. We must be crazy, because this means yet another move. The good part of moving so many times in such a short time is that I've got a lot less clutter in my house!
I'm sure that living with another family will have it's challenges, for everyone, but we all just keep telling ourselves it is only temporary! It is just a three month lease, which will give us all enough time to find something else.
So when I don't post very often, and then put pictures on here and nobody knows where it is, it's the new place.
Believe it or not, I started out the new year with the intention of posting more frequently, and soon failed that. I'm going to say that I'll try to be better about it once things settle down again~ but I reserve the right to nap instead of blog.

No comments: