Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Sad Day


It was a sad day for me, and a very, very happy one at the same time. We bought a new vehicle, which is happy because we got rid of the flamer truck, but sad because we also sold my 4-Runner. The truck has been nothing but trouble, and the 4-Runner has been quite the opposite. My Toyota was my first car, and I loved it. So, a few tears, a little smile, and a pile of debt.


Here it is, our new car. A 2003 Ford Explorer.

Anyone who has comments about the flamer truck, feel free to post them! All I can say is, at least we didn't have to drive it off a cliff to get rid of it. We were beginning to think that was the only way.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that red truck id out of Ben's life. It was a mistake from the beginning. Congrats on the new vehicle. Its very handsome.I am sorry that you had to get rid of your 4runner though. I know that it served you well.