Monday, December 11, 2006

Doggy Daycare



These are our new friends Ellie, and Lacy. Ellie is the Bloodhound from next door. Her owner John asked me to babysit the girls a couple of days a week, since they eat his house if they are alone, and it's been much too cold to leave them outside all day. I of course jumped at the chance to play with Ellie. She has so much personality, and is cute too. Ezra wasn't sure what to think when he got up this morning and there were dogs running around the house. He's warmed up to them pretty quickly, as they have to him. The only thing that is even a little bit of a problem is that I don't have dog toys, and the only milk carton I had empty took Ellie about two minutes to destroy. I'm not talking, tear it up and put a few holes in it, I'm talking about it would have been in better shape had I put it through a wood chipper.

So, if anyone has idea's for ways to make (Durable) dog toys out of random house hold items, post a comment!

No comments: