Monday, December 18, 2006

F Y I

I'd just like to say that the picture of Wyatt in the post below with the cat is next to the wrong text. The cat DOES NOT sleep in his bed with him. That is in the pack'n'play by the kitchen(where they all hide from an overly exuberant Ezra). I couldn't get the text next to the right picture, and just wanted to clarify that. I'm sure some of you noticed. The cats actually got tossed out for a while one night because they were in his bed, in a wrestling match, on him. They aren't really supposed to even go in his room, because it weirds me out and cats are icky. They walk around in a litter box and then want to lay on your pillow, or even worse in this case, on your baby. I'm not okay with that. Go ahead, call PETA, see if I change my mind. I'm not saying I don't like cats, I do, or I wouldn't have two of them. They are very nice cats, but they still have litter box nasty on them.

No comments: