Wednesday, July 25, 2007

For Sale: Two Blue Eyed, Blond Haired Boys, Good Eaters, Better Mess Makers. Call With Offer

I've realized that having kids is more work than I thought. Since I had my appendix out I'm not supposed to lift more than ten pounds, so my boys have been farmed out for a while. They are at a gals house who runs a day care with her kids. I never wanted my kids to be daycare kids, but this is working out really well in our current situation. The gals daughter picks them up in the mornings (because I can't get them into the car) and brings them back in the evening. They boys are loving going to play with other kids. Ezra wakes up asking to leave... It warms my heart. At least I know they are having fun and not just crying for me. Even though I'd feel a little better if they missed me even a tiny bit.
I feel really lazy, but my house is WAY cleaner than it's ever been... And it stays that way on it's own! Like I said, kids are more work than I thought.... I told Ben we could sell the boys, have a clean house, and a slightly chubbier version of me from sitting around not knowing what to do with all the spare time, or keep them, have a little messier house, a little more tired me, but thinner from chasing kids and forever picking up after them. I think we both would miss the boys....
I guess it's something you get broken into slowly, but when it all goes away you realize how much they do require....
So, since I've got no kids and my house is picked up I'm going to go take a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I call with an offer when you did not leave your phone number!?!
I do believe they are priceless and therefore unafordable. Can we share? Please!

Anonymous said...

I've been told that everything has a price.........Why don't you go ahead and post your offer and we'll see if we can't start a bidding war?!

Adventure said...

I will take them. I love them. I have a blog it is andiescollegelife.blogspot.com