Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This video isn't that great, I just love at the beginning when Ezra blinks in time with the music..... and laughs about it. That's him. He is so silly. He's also very cute.

Breakfast at our house usually includes a wide variety of music, so this is a pretty accurate example of how our mornings start. I spent a long time trying to get video of the boys dancing to post on here, with not much success. Wyatt is getting more and more difficult to catch dancing, because he likes the camera so well. I'll get a chunk on here anyway, even though I don't think it does the little guy justice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you. Just got to love those adorable boys!! I sure miss all of you.

THE FOLKS AT HOME said...

Did you curl his hair or is his hair turning like Bens?

The Big Red Dogs said...

When he's warm and his head starts to sweat his hair starts to curl. I used to have curls, pre-babys.... It's coming back!