Saturday, September 29, 2007

Here is a little piece of a Saturday morning in our mad house. We rarely get dressed before nine, and the boys run around in their diapers. They like it that way.

Ben got Wyatt this little Buffalo for his birthday. It has Velcro on the inside, and unfolds to a pillow. Ezra thinks it is a horse all of a sudden, and has been riding it all morning. It's just a little comical to watch.

On another note, if you all have about 10 minutes and want to laugh at complete strangers, check out A&J's Wedding Dance on youtube. No, I don't know them either. I sort of stumbled onto the video, and have been chuckling ever since.

1 comment:

Adventure said...

I saw the video of the wedding dancers. I love it. I miss the boys so much. I love the video of Ezra riding his "horse!"