Thursday, August 02, 2007

Daddy Truck


Every morning when Ezra gets up the first thing he says is "Good Morning Honey!" followed very shortly by "Daddy Truck!" Then he spends the rest of the day trying to make me crazy by chanting "Daddy Truck" over and over and OVER!!!!! Hundreds, probably thousands of times a day I hear "Daddy Truck"
It's enough to make you bang your head on the wall.
In an effort to save my sanity Ben gave Ezra a little ride in the Daddy Truck. Excited doesn't begin to describe that kid..... We'd met Ben at the car wash, simply so Ezra could ride back to the house and stop screaming "Daddy Truck" at me. On the way back they passed me, and Ezra could see me out his window. He was very happy with this, but kept yelling at Ben to "GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!" I guess he's a little competitive and wanted to beat us home. (Don't worry, I took this picture at home, not while I was driving down the road!)
So what we thought might pacify his truck addiction has only made him crave it more... It's not only the first thing I hear from him in the morning, but the last at night now as well. Hooray for me.

1 comment:

Adventure said...

Ezra looks good in Ben's truck. Have you look in my Blog?