Tuesday, May 08, 2007



Ezra has taken up (or down, however you look at it) crawling. Wyatt gets lots of praise for his attempts at actually crawling, and Ezra has decided to hone in on the attention.

Wyatt got his first tooth this week. I get points docked for this I think, because I didn't even know it until he bit my foot and it hurt more than usual. I get double points taken away, for not noticing the tooth, and letting him bite my feet. He's already putting that tooth to work, last night he ate BBQ chicken, corn and potatoes. Not blended up or anything. It makes Ben a little sad, but not so much that he wants more babies. I like it, because I'm only making one dinner!

He has also started pulling himself up on things, which is fine, except that Ezra likes to knock him down. Fortunately Wyatt is pretty tough, and it doesn't seem to bother him much.

No comments: