Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Little Rascal



Alright. I wasn't going to make it public knowledge that I neglect my boys from time to time (or that my kitchen counters would ever be cluttered), but he was too cute not to share the picture.

Ben had just come home, and I was talking to him in the bedroom while he unpacked, and Ezra was supposed to be eating dinner. He tossed the food on the floor and emptied the drawer behind his chair. (This was before we had a table and Ezra's seat was in the kitchen.) I couldn't even be upset with him, because if I'd been there it wouldn't have happened. Now we know what will happen if he's alone I guess.





Here is Ezra in his new chair. Doesn't he look a little sad that he can't get out of this one?

1 comment:

merebuff said...

With a face like that, I couldn't be upset either.