Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ezra's Stomping Grounds. AKA - Wyatt

Well, as it turns out, Ezra was only trying to create a sense of security in me by not squashing Wyatt the other day. This afternoon I left Wyatt on the floor, and walked into the kitchen. Now it's not like I was across the house, this is a 900 square foot apartment, you can't get too far away. Ten feet was enough. Ezra seized the moment and ran for Wyatt, with every intention of eliminating the competition. I think he would have been successful had I, the referee, not blown the whistle. I gave him a second chance to play by the rules (no blood, no foul~ isn't that how it goes?). I guess it was an 'off day'. Wyatt spent the rest of the day in the safety of his bouncer chair, on the counter. I know, that's not considered safe. Trust me, it's a much better place for him.

I'm not trying to make Ezra look bad by any means, believe me, I'd love to have everyone think that I have everything under control---let's be reasonable here folks, they are 18 months and 6 weeks. Is control possible?

No comments: