Thursday, July 20, 2006

Everyday Life

Well, it's been pretty uneventful so far just mom and the boys hanging out. I suppose that uneventful is good, eventful would probably mean bad things happening. The boys are settling into somewhat of a routine, which is good. Ezra is warming up to having a brother, and has decided that he's going to maybe start talking to get attention. He's been saying 'Dad' for months, and just yesterday started saying 'Mom' and 'Nonna'. It pleased me that he decided to say Mom, and of course my mom was thrilled with him saying Nonna.

The latest plan for this family is to hopefully move to a little town called Sundance, in Wyoming, the end of August. When I say 'little' I'm being very serious. The population is 1,172. The reason for picking Sundance is that in all of Wyoming's very flat, unattractiveness, it is beautiful, and much closer to where Ben works. He is only able to come home on weekends now, so if we move we'll get to be a somewhat normal family again. (I'm not aiming for completely normal, I know what's realistic and what's not.) It would be about an hour drive for him to work, but people in big cities make longer drives than that. It will be nice to have a husband around on more than just weekends. Let me tell you, my neighbors are beginning to talk! Single mom with two kids who never goes to work, and has some guy show up every weekend..... Plenty of assumptions could be made...

As the boys get used to life here together, I'm going to try to be better about updating this thing for everyone. There isn't too much excitment in our day to day lives, but I'll try to let you know what does go on!

No comments: