Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here I go again... This time however I am making no promises to update every day, or even every week~ just a little more often!
I finally got a laptop, and have been able to ditch the old 'Internet machine' for one that works! Yes, that means pictures!!!!!! Maybe even a few later today.

It seems like I leave this alone for a while, and about the time I have surgery, I get back to it. Guess what? yep. First the appendix, then the knee, then the wreck with the horse and the broken leg, and now I am recovering from shoulder surgery. This happens to be a planned event though, very unlike the rest of them! I did decide though that this is the LAST surgery. Planned or not~ I am DONE!

I suppose I should actually go get something done~ as in take the cookies out of the oven before they burn and I have to buy snacks for Ezra to take to school.....

No comments: