Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Like It Wasn't Chaotic Enough Around Here




You can tell from the pictures that we have cats now... I'm not exactly sure how this happened. I was working on some horses, and the fellow who owned them asked if I wanted a kitten- I said that I'd been pondering the idea actually. Within about two minutes they had cats boxed up and packed into the truck before I could protest.
The boys are pretty happy about the kitties though. Ezra named them himself. The male, the white and grey, is Green- and the little female, white and grey with some orange, is Red.
The Red cat tried to kill my vacuum last night... I was cleaning up the litter that had been spilled on the floor, and the cats, which included vacuuming Green Cat. He was very calm and didn't mind at all. Red cat on the other hand was having no part of it. She went ballistic and attacked the vacuum. There was nothing about her that was afraid, just really ticked. Watch out for those little girls~ you never know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those kitties are so cute. I bet the boys just love them!!! Or love to torture them......