Thursday, January 31, 2008

Knock Out

This afternoon while I was making lunch, I had music on- not unusual. I was throwing stuff in a pan, not really paying close attention to the boys, until it occured to me that Ezra had been spinning in circles and singing for a REALLY long time. I couldn't get his attention, and thought "I'd better get the camera~ he's gotta be really dizzy". Here is what happened.

I had to turn the camera off because I was laughing so hard, not because I had to rush him to the ER. He only cried for about two seconds. Because I was laughing so hard he figured he was ok.

2 comments:

THE FOLKS AT HOME said...

It made me dizzy just watching him. I forgot that children can spin forever. Did he have a goose egg on his head? What a cutie.

Adventure said...

Omg..... That was really funny. I hope he doesn't develop the habit of doing stupid things because other people laugh....that would make you go really gray prematurly. But while he's young, enjoy it! Andie's friend, Ginger.

Andie says:
I am glad that he has a strong stomach. He is a funny little guy, and of course Wyatt too!!!